Mr. Saturn sprite [VIDEO SERIES] StarTropics: Island Adventure - Episode 1

sprite lewahi

• donor2
  • eb0hack
  • fangamerHCP
StarTropics: Island Adventure - Episode 1
http://www.maj.com/gallery/zelakzanai/stropics/e1/muglasses.png

Last June, we at zelakzanai Videos entered the Nintendo Short Cuts Film Festival with a five-minute entry that retold the story of StarTropics. The time limit killed it for we did not have enough time to show the story of the game. Multiple people contacted us asking us to redo the video but to not have a time limit so that we can show our StarTropics love in a more expressive form. One of these people is Walter, who sent us over 10 pages of how to recreate the story nicely. And so, here we are with the first episode of StarTropics: Island Adventure!

EPISODE ONE
I was once Prince Poo on a radio show you might have tuned in to.
I now make video games for 3 Halves Games. Let’s be friends!

BOOOOOOOOOZWALLED

The Messiah of Earth

• fun
  • patrick
  • ayumi
  • dragon
  • boxes
  • artistorm
  • fortytwo
  • poe
  • Fanart of the Week
  • fanvatar2
  • ch1
  • starmansuper
  • artspot
  • fangamerHCP
  • ghostofstarman
  • foppy
  • sub
  • DINO RAMPAGE!
  • SMCon 2011
  • HockeyMonkey Appeasement Decay
  • Radio PSI - 5 years
  • sexybeam
I left a comment on the YouTube as well, but I have to agree with xfis in saying that your stuff just keeps getting better, and would like to add that your friends are doing a wonderful job in their acting roles as well. I'm pumped to see the next installment! (any ballpark idea on when that might be?)

sprite lewahi

• donor2
  • eb0hack
  • fangamerHCP
I'm going to say March at the latest but if I work my butt off I probably could get it January, which would be insane if I could do it in a month. We already have the first minute or so of the second episode done.

And yes, xfis, you should try out the game. If you have a working NES, it's not too difficult to get the game for under $5 off of eBay.
I was once Prince Poo on a radio show you might have tuned in to.
I now make video games for 3 Halves Games. Let’s be friends!