News:

Go Back!

 Mother2
Daemon Ex Machina - by Rabid Dog

Daemon Ex Machina




I made this for the (apparently non existant) Halloween Funfest 2011.

Pen and Ink. This would be my take on the final area of the game.



Other Submissions by Rabid Dog

Author Sort Ascending Sort Descending Title Sort Ascending Sort Descending Description Sort Ascending Sort Descending Date Sort Ascending Sort Descending Rank Sort Ascending Sort Descending
Rabid Dog Blue, Blue Chant or How a Hue Can Subdue
On a boring Thursday afternoon, trading one monotonous thing for another can bring about self-revelation.
9/14/06 0.00
Rabid Dog Carbon Dog
Only 57% ripped off from Klobber! (The other 43% is the talent which I lack...)
3/24/06 0.00
Rabid Dog Sword 'O Kings
Poo gains the sword of kings, at the cost of everyone's sanity and health
10/20/05 0.00
Rabid Dog Tessie: Youtube Sensation?
Rabid Dog's response to this week's theory prompt.
2/12/14 0.00
Rabid Dog Runaway Five Theory
Runaway Five theory by Rabid Dog
4/6/12 0.00

Junk:

Latest Updates:

ARTICLES >:. ...> Theories: Eternal Resting Place
FANART >:. ...> You're the Star
FAN VIDEOS >:. ...> Is that a Jojo's Reference?
FANFICTION >:. ...> Ninjabread Man
FANART >:. ...> Gifted the World

Activities:

EarthBound Fanfest 2010
MOTHER 2 Novel Translation Project!
EarthBound Central -- Good News for the Modern Fan
Fangamer Banner
MOTHER 3 Fan Translation
Starmen.Net EarthBound Walkthrough
Starmen.Net Mother 3 Walkthrough
Donate to Starmen.Net!

Site Info:

Wanna know more about the staffers? The Site History? The Forum Badge Guide? All the info is here!

Polls:

How do you use Starmen.net?
Last Week's Poll
Which of the Super Smash Bros. Newcomers is your favourite?
Image of Last Week's Poll

Radio PSI:

Bringing the EarthBound community together through the magic of music.
Privacy Policy