News:

Go Back!

 Community
Runaway Five Theory - by Rabid Dog

Runaway Five Theory

Well, the main two singers in the Runaway Five knew each other back in school. They were childhood friends and even dropped out of school together to start a blues band. The drummer was a friend of Lucky’s cousin. Lucky’s cousin said that he happened to know a guy with a van for sale. The bass player was a guy that the drummer knew, though it turned out that the drummer didn’t actually know the guy he brought. The bass player turned out to be pretty good, so they kept him. And the saxophonist was literally picked up off a street corner where he was playing for small change.

Contrary to popular belief, the keyboardist isn’t actually a member, but rather a local from Twoson who happened to work at the theater. He provided backup, but was never included in the infamous phony contract scandal.

- Rabid Dog


Other Submissions by Rabid Dog

Author Sort Ascending Sort Descending Title Sort Ascending Sort Descending Description Sort Ascending Sort Descending Date Sort Ascending Sort Descending Rank Sort Ascending Sort Descending
Rabid Dog Backpack Switcheroo
Ness gets a big surprise when he sees Kazooie pop out of his backpack... Not as big as the one Banjo gets when he expects Kazooie to slow his descent!
10/20/05 0.00
Rabid Dog Blue, Blue Chant or How a Hue Can Subdue
On a boring Thursday afternoon, trading one monotonous thing for another can bring about self-revelation.
9/14/06 0.00
Rabid Dog Buzz Buzz
A bee I am... not!
10/10/05 8.00
Rabid Dog Carbon Dog
Only 57% ripped off from Klobber! (The other 43% is the talent which I lack...)
3/24/06 0.00
Rabid Dog Daemon Ex Machina
I made this for the (apparently non existant) Halloween Funfest 2011.

Pen and Ink. This would be my take on the final area of the game.
10/17/11 0.00

Junk:

Latest Updates:

LINKS >:. ...> New site - Mother Forever
STARMEN.NET >:. ...> 2020: Year of the Rat
STARMEN.NET >:. ...> In the year 202X, all is devastation...
EVENTS >:. ...> 'Tis the Season! Happy EB No Matsuri Eve!
SITE INFO >:. ...> New Badge Guide! 2019 Edition!

Activities:

EarthBound Fanfest 2010
MOTHER 2 Novel Translation Project!
EarthBound Central -- Good News for the Modern Fan
Fangamer Banner
MOTHER 3 Fan Translation
Starmen.Net EarthBound Walkthrough
Starmen.Net Mother 3 Walkthrough
Donate to Starmen.Net!

Site Info:

Wanna know more about the staffers? The Site History? The Forum Badge Guide? All the info is here!

Polls:

How do you use Starmen.net?
Last Week's Poll
Which of the Super Smash Bros. Newcomers is your favourite?
Image of Last Week's Poll

Radio PSI:

Bringing the EarthBound community together through the magic of music.
Privacy Policy