Moneybox sprite Daily Progress Thread: Day 18

Heavy lifting?

sprite Kevin Williams

Fangamer Forum Administrator

[email protected]

Until today’s (well, Sunday’s) screenshot clued me in, I had no idea you could go on down to the Rainbow Shell a second time and find the Knights of the Square Table lugging it out. I always figured the Knight Captain just disappeared, never to be seen again.

It’s cool how you’re like, “whew, got the Rainbow Shell back!” and then the game is all “nuh-uh you get one more ridiculous boss fight!” and forces you to use Marle. Saw a couple of Tweets deriding her abilities, what’s up with that? Marle is a classy lady and I won’t have you snarking about her just because she ain’t got a sword or whatever.

Woulda had this up sooner but I got distracted writing GPPs for Mother 3. Yknow, the next game we’re doing for our Fanfest series? I hear it’s a p.good game.

Baseball sure is a funny game.

sprite Realn

• Game Swag
  • Writing Bootcamp 2011

So I nearly died against Yakra because I was woefully unprepared. I hadn’t used Marle since I got Robo (not because I don’t like her, I just… like all the other characters more?) so she had lame techs, and I wasn’t paying attention to health during the fight and he nearly beat me. Plus I hadn’t saved for the entire GPP so that would have been bad.

I think it’s neat how you get to explore the Reptite’s castle again, now broken up with caves. But, for a 65million year old castle it’s in remarkably good shape! I mean, all the buttons still work and everything. The Reptites were amazing craftsmen, we should have gotten them to repair the ruins with Cyrus’s ghost!

sprite Kevin Williams

Fangamer Forum Administrator

[email protected]

Heck, the torches are still going! I think what’s really happening is you’re fighting ghost dinosaurs. It would’ve been cool if there’d been creepy ecto-Reptites haunting the halls.

Baseball sure is a funny game.

sprite Alxprit

• EarthBound Central
  • PSI Flash Beta
  • Game Swag
  • Ponsesy Participation

I had a blast during this GPP because having Marle in my party since day 1 really helped. Pretty much Cube Toss is my main weapon of choice. And with Ayla getting every Power Tab (Lucca and Marle’s power being useless to raise) it’s really getting strong. I’d tell you more, but that involves the next GPP.

I just remembered I didn’t used the Yakra Key! Ah well, he can rot in there.

Follow me on deviantART and tumblr!
I am a budding Let’s Player and my Youtube account is here.

sprite Gyiiyg

This is why I swap people out and level them equally.

sprite General of Camilla's Army

• EarthBound Central
  • Game Swag
  • Writing Bootcamp 2011
  • Grrrrreat OP!

I went Crono’s Angels on this one. All the ladies. Marle and Lucca Antipode Bomb III’ed anything I found annoying and Ayla kicked it three times in the throat. It was pretty fun.

My Conquest is the Sea of Stars