The Great Tumblr Experiment
My finished drawing of Ken (Ninten) from the official MOTHER novel! Thanks to Starmen forum-goer and translater, Kenisu, for the detailed description of how the main protagonist is portrayed in the novel. I’m going to draw the other three characters in the same way, too.
Fan Video Submission
This Weekend on Radio PSI:
Friday, 12 September:
- 8:00pm - 10:00pm: Kick off your radio weekend with The DJ Eggstreme Program! Send in your own tunes, or just sit back and enjoy the smooth selections of Eggstreme.
- 10:00pm - 12:00am: Brace yourselves for absurd levels of cuteness when you tune in for Edo the DJ Alchemist. With all the sweet music and her high voice, you’ll get sucked up into the cuteness!
- 12:00am - 2:00am: Nightowls rejoice! DJ Umbra rises from the dark depths of starmen.net to entertain you for the last two hours of your Friday.
Saturday, 13 September:
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm: In addition to their standard music, puns and games, this week on DJ Mon- Digital Monsters, DJ Mon and The_Crew will be discussing DLC in games.
- 9:00pm - 12:00am: On DJ Amztrak’s Throne of Games, they play and they (probably) die. Join in on IRC to cheer them on/make fun of their repeated failures.
Sunday, 14 September:
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm: Who’s on? Yes! Which DJ? DJ Who! Everyone’s favorite possibly-insane DJ who may or may not be working towards the resurrection of Cthulhu and the destruction of us all.
- 9:00pm - 11:00pm: DJ Aquazition is here with game music and other genres! Also he plays lots of shooters, plays guitar sometimes, and has been known to provide snarky commentary on whatever game he’s playing.
- 11:00pm - 1:00am: Bringing the weekend to a close is your local turtle talkshow hostess Miss Kame. She likes to plays lots of different types of music (various decades) in addition to engaging community members in her talk show interviews.
In addition to the DJs’ individual stream links, you can tune in via the browser player located here.
Join the discussions and party with the DJs in our IRC channel, #radiopsi on the thinstack IRC network. Or discuss radio shows and other musical topics in the starmen community forums.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.
This isn’t like your average Starmen.net event.
You don’t have to be an American to full enjoy some of the things happening and you won’t have to stay awake at night to do so.
This tournament will be split in different regions: ASIA, AMERICA, EUROPE.
America is TOO BIG? _*WE SPLIT THAT THING UP*_.
That’s right. The tournament(s) will follow a time schedule way more time-zone friendly than usual. Do you have what it takes to be the best of your continent?
Due to the small amount of possible participants, Australia (and maybe Asia) could be absorbed in the bigger groups of Europe and America considering a time-zone friendlier to you.
Pretty neat huh?
BUT I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET
THINK YOU’RE THE BEST AROUND JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE THE BEST IN YOUR CONTINENT? SAY THAT TO THE WORLD’S FACE.
That’s right. The top players of every tournament will face off in a STARMEN.NET ALL STAR BATTLE to find out who’s the best Smasher in the whole site.
There will be *PRIZES*. Oh boy. Lots of ‘em.
And to manage the whole thing, we have already some well-known names!
Some might not be 100% but heck. We still have lots of things to do with this.
For AMERICA we have Sith and Absoltastic + Boots and SimonBob (?) for CANADA.
For EUROPE we have Marcotto and Mr. Nameless
For ASIA we have Cyan
More might come, and you’ll love them.
This tournament is open to all level of skills, and don’t worry if you don’t make it to ALL-STAR, we’ll have something else for you. This is tournament is about FUN. So no stage or characters will be banned.
Only ALL STAR will have FD stages and no-items.
Starting this week, until December 1st, you can enter the tournament in the registration topic that will soon appear in the GameGab forum.
In order to do so, you’ll need a 3DS and a Super Smash Bros. for 3ds copy by December 1st. We will check if everyone who entered has the game.
In fact, as soon as you have the game, please, inform us, and we’ll add a tick to the list.
SO, ARE YOU READY TO SMASH?
PS: IN ORDER TO ENTER YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF STARMEN.NET AND OVER 13
Logo edit by Marcotto
Ness is back in Smash!
As much as it wasn’t such a surprise, he decided to make it up for it by bringing a couple of friends from the MOTHER series with him this time around…
Yo Starmen.netters, keep a close eye to the Game Gab forum. It’s going to get really hot in there soon enough!
Monthly Fanfiction Illustration Contest: August Winner
This time around, the Fanfiction to be illustrated was "Mook on the Forty-Eighth Floor" by ohboy. The winner of the contest for the month of August was Sunnymoon, with this wonderful entry:
Congratulations, Sunnymoon, and great work!
Mother 3 »» Kumatora’s Game Over Screen
In Mother 3, game over screens usually show the fallen leader. There is only one point in the game where Kumatora leads the party, and it is alongside Wess. During the very short period of time, no enemies are encountered so she is unable to get a game over. Going through the Debug room and setting her as the party leader, you are able to trigger this game over screen where only a rag doll appearing in the corner in place of a Kumatora on the ground.
The Chosen 4 in Sims 4!
Bought the game and created a household of familiar faces. The options are limited now, since the game is so new, but I really enjoy these more modern clothing styles for the characters.
Since they’re teens, they can only have a couple personality traits. Ness is a “glutton” and a “bro,” while Jeff is a “genius” and “perfectionist.” Paula is “neat” and “cheerful,” and Poo has great confidence and a love of nature.
This is all I’ve done so far. I have to work now, but stay tuned later for a link to my livestream!